“Free the child’s potential and you transform him into the world.” - Maria Montessori
Join us as we say good-bye to our 8th graders during commencement which will take place on Tuesday, June 4 at 5:00 p.m. Be sure to save the date for this festive and memorable event. Commencement will take place in Fellowship Hall and will feature a small reception after the ceremony. Please RSVP to your eVite or to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Take advantage of an enjoyable summer program that provides the rewards of a Montessori approach to learning with a big helping of summer fun. Camp Alcuin offers four sessions of a Montessori curriculum with activities such as gardening, cooking, Spanish, art and cultural studies. Children ages 3 to 6 can attend our half- or full-day program for any of our sessions, or all four. Early morning is also available.
The themes for this year's camp are:
- Session 1 – Spanish with Ms. Rita
- Session 2 – “Re-mix, Re-imagine, Recycle: DIY fun!” with Ms. Quigley
- Session 3 – Alcuin Artist Studio with Ms. Sophia Lyman
- Session 4 – Summer Science Lab Ms. Lisa Power
As we begin the enrollment process for the for the ‘13-‘14 school year, please keep in mind the financial aid deadlines. They are as follows:
- Alcuin families with students re-enrolling: The online submission deadline for all applications is February 15, 2013. Your tax return must follow the submission, and must be postmarked by February 22, 2013.
- New Alcuin families: The online submission deadline is April 15, 2013.
Once both deadlines have passed, families may still apply for aid with the understanding that financial aid offers may not be extended by the time enrollment contracts are due.
To apply for financial aid, please visit the FAST Web site and apply online.